Hai Everybody,
This is BharaniDharan. I want to share my experience with you all!!!! In the year of 2o03-2004, in Villupuram i have joined as the Local Channel News Reader at Villupuram. That channel name is CVN (Cuddalore Villupuram News). Basically iam having the good voice to do news reading and Compering and also Voice-over for documentation. Ms.Sathiya introduced me to this CVN Channel who is aslo a great guide for my life. So the CVN channel director tested my voice and he said my voice is very nice and suitable for news reading. Some days passed i got a call from CVN Channel, Villupuram. I started this career as a part time. In the morning session i have done PGDCA.,. I dont have any fear at the very first news reading. But it was prespired a lot due to camera lightings. Then I started do lot of News Readings and got permanent staff rights over there and i got appreciation from the staffs and director. I have also done compering in VKS Channel, Cuddalore for 2 months. The next chapter will be published soon......
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi bharani,
this is your madhangi. i have seen your newsreading experience. its awesome.
Post a Comment