Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chapter 3

The Sify Ltd formerly Stahyam Infoway has given the way for us to ur life. We have joined in the job as a fresher by july 2nd 2007. At that point of time one fine evening in our IT Industry from Hello FM 106.4 conducted a contest "Corporate Star", I have participated and i have won the title "Sify Corporate Star". From this point i got the contact with some RJ's but my main aim to become as a News Reader. I have also prepared several application and directly gone to the Television offices and provided apllications but no proper response from them. when i make a call directly receptionist use to say "If we need we will call u" even there is a need for news readers. Mega tv advertised wanted News Readers. But at very initial stage of Mega Tv started, i have provided my application twice but the same no response. Days gone!!!! Later on Mr.Nijanthan, NEWS READER AT RAJ TV gave the way to enter into the Raj Tv and i have given my audition with great happiness. I think they are taking the readers for RAJ NEWS.

No comments: