Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Chapter 4: New Way Completely changed my Life
The I have searched on the Internet any training class conducted in chennai for News Reading, then i came to know Mr.AbulFaiz veteran News Reader and compere in SUN TV and the HOD of Visual Communication, New Collge, Chennai , Organizing AF School of News Reading who wanted to rejoice the voice for News Reading. I took nearly 16 days of training over there and i got the certification from him. For News Reading in Tamil and English he is charging Rs.7500/-. for details visit:www.afnewsreading.com. Mr. AbulFiaz really moulds your voice according to the news channel needs. But strictly he is not recommending!!! The certificate you have obtained will speak in all channels because of the standard. I hope i will certainly enter into any one of the channel in the near future. Iam having great confidence that i will shine in my life!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment