After My completion of PGDCA., I have applied for MCA., at SRM University at chennai. There I have done my MCA for 3 years. At that point of time, i used to participate in more inter-college Competitions and i use won the prizes.At the evening time except the examination days before commencing i always use to listen to the FM Stations. I have also spoke to funky shankar and they broadcasted the song Ennai Konjam Matri - surya film "Kaakka Kaakka" at 9:45pm of the programme Hello Suryan FM. I use to contact the Pondicherry Radio station for "aratai Katcheri" and i use to covey some useful things for the listeners.
After my completion of my MCA., I have also applied for the FM stations at chennai but i have not received any chances form them. Still i dont understand how the Radio and Television channels are choosing the right candidates. Even if we go and give the application directly to the Sun, Win or Makkal Tv they can get the application in the reception itself and they can send us immediately, no proper response from them, atleast they may say, Sir u have selected/not selected so that we can try for some other channel. All the Television channels should give proper response for their talents by testing. The screening should be in a proper way and strictly not through recommendation. Next Info will continue on Chapter 3......
No comments:
Post a Comment